Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Think you've got yourself a bargain there. We're looking for start of next Aprl and there's not much around for less than £800. I've just thought maybe your flights aren't included are they?
If it's just accommodation you are after.. have you tried ownersdirect.co.uk ?
Book it! last week I pondered over first choice flight and staying at the M.D. when I come to book it today it had gone up £110 just my look :duh
well, i always say that if i can get 2 weeks for £500 im happy.

travel republic, otbeach and monster are all qouting less than that for march 21st for 2 weeks.

just booked 2weeks at the castlehouse for just over £400.

not many reviews around but the ones that there are seem qute good.

missed out on a couple such as santana and summerville for around the same price but im quite happy as we normally stay in candolim and im looking forward to a change of scenery for once!

plus, the barbers on the roundabout is about the cheapest ive been to!

unfortunately we are flying with monarch but will see how it goes!
We had intended getting a second trip out of our VISA's but the prices are IMO are poor value compared to other destinations. You can get an all inclusive 4* deal in Egypt for less than a 2* B&B in Goa.
Food ( and drink) for thought.
thats interesting davewales-been to egypt four times a/i and never paid under £600 for two weeks.can you tell me where that is and who with please?
thanks very much!
Hu bushbaby - just read your post while looking in the Goa forum, we are thinking booking Goa for xmas 09, but we have just booked 2 weeks AI to El gouna Egypt for £542 each with Direct holidays for 14th April. this is everything except transfers as we prefer to get a taxi.
Try Monarch / Cosmos. Select your chosen holiday venue hotel which will probably offer B&B but if you "continue" you will get other board options including AI. Good luck there are loads to choose from.Dave
well, i always say that if i can get 2 weeks for £500 im happy.

travel republic, otbeach and monster are all qouting less than that for march 21st for 2 weeks.

just booked 2weeks at the castlehouse for just over £400.

I`m staying there 15th March for 2 weeks :) flying from Manchester, we paid £439 each but that included credit card fees etc. not a bad price at all, see you there :sun2

What date you there ?
we arrive on the 22nd march.

if its a dump could you let us know and ill book somewhere else!!! ;)

cheers,h.
We stayed at the castle house at the beginning of January was a good bargain £335 each for 3 weeks(but then Jan always cheap for holidays) I have put a review up the rooms are spotless with fan, A/c and TV with loads of channels english films etc as I said in the review lovely place the only drawbacks are the pool is always in the shade and the bar staff have very limited english although all friendly

The location is excellent you can get to it at the side of the Jungle Village or at the side of the Red lion just past colonia de Braganza and the sunkissed
hi pink013dog, i have been looking at the castlehouse and i really like the look of it.the reviews that have been posted are very positive.can you tell me who you got hat fantastic bargain with? we hopefully will be able to go end of march-work permitting.
thanks
Hi bushbaby booked it with teletext Hays Travel after I booked it looked on the net the next day and could have got it for £295 but was happy with our price anyway but as I said January is always one of the cheapest months to book anywhere

It was flying with Monarch but I really didn't care I would have flew with anything that had wings at that price

I would stay there again because I liked the location also it is a fairly new building about 18 months old i think but as i said in my review if you are a hotel/pool person than the Castle House would not be for you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.