Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi have a look on holiday-rentals .co.uk holidaylets.co.uk daltons .co.uk
ownersdirect.net
hi hope these help
I am booked up but my sisters' is free, if you are interested
see http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/50416 or send me a PM
I just had a nosey at that, and it looks really nice.

We're not heading to Tenerife again in the forseeable future, but I would definitely consider doing a private rental next time.

Out of curiosity though (I had a chuckle when I read this on the page)....how young is a young couple. Would we be too young at 32? :lol:
I think you are too old to qualify as a young couple. Hope you aren't too gutted :D
I'm looking for an apartment with a seperate bedroom is possible. I know it's asking a lot but I also only have a £200 budget. Not sure if I'll find anything but I'll keep looking.
Realised that I may have to rent a studio. Found some in my price range at Royal Palm, Port Royale, and Palm Mar. Not sure which to go for. Don't want to be stuck up a hill as the apartment is for my parents> Any advice gratefully received.
Im sorry i am fully booked now until April but give my management company a call about Victoria Court 1 which is not too far up the hill.
0034 922 797 715

Have a look at my website below for pictures of the complex

YNTTK
If your parents dont want hills then Port Royale isnt for them, its at the top end of Oasis del Sur (giving far reaching views, but only from some of the apartments).
I love it there, its lovely and peaceful at night, but it doesnt suit everyone.
With Royal Palm you would still have a hill but not as bad.
Somewhere like Victoria Court/Cristian Sur would def be more suitable I would guess, but you might find it difficult getting a good private rental anywhere in LC for the winter months, they tend to be fully booked.
Would you reccommend Los Diamantes?
Los Diamantes is fine but its at the top of the hill.
I've been checking on all the usual letting websites, but with no look. The websites say the properties are available, but when I e mail the owner they are in fact booked. The websites are obviously not updated regularly, which is a nuisance. I just about to give up and book my parents a break in the uk instead!! I know I should have booked earlier, I've had my holiday booked for 8 months, but my dad has just got a date for his retirement hence the rush.
Thanks to everyone who has helped in my search.
Hi RubyRed,
Unless you specifically want a private rental, try checking http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk they seem to have one or two choices available within your budget.
ClaireT
.....sorry to hear about your frustrations in obtaining suitable accommodation...but does it really have to be in LC ?...you are very welcome to view the website for our own apartment ; not in LC,alas - but it would be available..and it isn't up a hill....
I've now had to change the dates to 26th Jan - 2nd Feb, but am still not having any luck with an apartment. I've been offered one at Costamar but it doesn't get very good reviews.
Hello everyone.
My wife & I have a 1 bed apartment for rent in El Mirador, Los Cristianos. The apartment also has a roof terrace but we would only rent to people who would respect the apartment and also the residents.
We will not charge the earth either.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.