Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Friends of ours stayed at Prince and were happy with their choice,about 3 or 4 mins from the beach,just behind L'etoile hotel,fairly well situated for everywhere.Thomas Cook do them,not sure who else.
Yes I have seen these, but from what I gather you can only book them through tour operator, I wanted DIY, correct me if I am wrong and I will price them up as location excellent.

I have just looked at Grass Apart, they look nice, refer to PM. I also forgot to ask if all rooms were twin for bedroom, presuming us adults either flirt beds together or double sofa bed.

Any suggestions appreciated.

I have been looking at Ozlem 2, which is near Disa on main road but unsure really as above shops. I'll keep looking.

Thanks
Ruth
Mitos Apartments are right on the Canal area of Icmeler.
I tried diy but found it to be more expensive than booking a package,our friends found self catering more expensive in the end than going ai ,there were 2adults and a teenager.
It's just me and a 4 year old travelling so works out cheaper for me. I don't skimp when there either we tend to share something light at lunch time and then go out late evening, sometimes I have a meal and she eats from the childrens menu or sometimes we share a few things depending on what we want. Most of the time she will get ice cream and the odd cocktail free too. So AI for me is far too expensive. But I can see how it can be pricey there with a family and teen's to cater for.

I am liking the look of Club Tokmak but just trying to work out where they are. They coming in at £260 for 17 nights which is good in my opinion.

I'll keep looking though
Thanks
Ruth
hi there club tokmak is in the old village beside the wednesday market its only about a 10-15 min walk into town we were in the kleopatra apartments beside them and they are bothe nice

suzie :)
Hi Ruth

We stayed at the Tokmak last year. I thought they were lovely apartments and I think they would be ideal for you and your 4 year old. I would have stayed there again this year, but we were cheaper booking a package holiday than going diy.

I dont think you will be disapointed if you go there.

Lynn
Can you please tell meif Tokmak is on the Dolmus route? In my mind I can remember where the hill is to get to the market and there was a Dolmus stop there. Is it far away from that point?

Thanks
Ruth
i think if you walk out the tokamk the bus stops on the hill because the bus used to come down that way towards the kleopatra if i'm wrong no doubt someone will say lol

suzie :)
the gondol are fantastic,the staff excellent ,rooms clean etc ,etc they are directly behind the venice so in a very very central position,the only negative is the small pool but with the friendly atmosphere and excellent service you dont really notice.
Hi. Thanks for that, can you book these direct?
I can recommend the Arya apartments, very close to the centre
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.