Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
roymoz,

The Alvaro apartments are pretty good and in a good location. Those are the only ones I can recommended as I normally stay in hotels!

Darren
thankyou darren. literally just had a peek at these.very good reviews. dunno who to book through though!
I think they are only bookable through Thomas Cook.
try sun apartments, but try not to get mixed up with the other "sun apartments" they have around...içmelersunapart.com go on that website:)
fun and enjoyable, rooms are clean :)
thankyou kimmmm.they do look nice! how do you book them though?!
i can 100% recommend the gondol,they are available through thomas cook and are very central right at the back of the venice just off the canal only drawback is they fill up really quicklly and may already be booked up.sun apartments and sun village are also ok but not central,
Try Icmeler Online - http://www.icmeleronline.com - they've got a good selection of apartments and if you ring them up and explain what you're looking for, they'll sort you out with something which will meet your needs. We always book with them and have never yet been disappointed.
Roymoz, you can book threw them there selfs :) do they have a telephone number on the "sun apartments" website?
if they do ring up and they will be able to book for you. They have a good price too. There also friendly and very helpful!
should try there this year
Hello, I can recommend the Uysal Apart. It's in a great location 5 mins from beach but in a quiet enough location not to be disturbed should you sleep before midnight... :cheers

I just returned this week and have booked again for next year. Love it, cannot wait to go back.

http://www.uysalapart.com
hi yes i would recommend the uysal apts we stayed there last year & going this year also the lighthouse apts

hope you get sorted we go 3 weeks fri cant wait

cheers dodge :tup :sun2 :really
Ah I hope you have a fab time, I know we did. Tell Reggie that Ruth and Carmen said hello... Wish I was going in 3 weeks :cry

We go next August so if you go again next year we may well see you there... :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.