General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
meethinks you may have to narrow this down a tad !
few pointers may be when you want to go, how far you want to travel, how much your budget is, europe or worldwide, big place out there !
sarcastic sod!!!!!!!!!! was only asking a simple question i was wanting anice appartment with plenty going off in the appartments for older kids ex: games around the pool want nice beach and bars nearby. want to go in kids holiday i already said not bothered where in europe.
spain,greece,canaries,portugal.
Well at least you've narrowed it down to Europe and more specifically, four countries :) You made no mention of possible locations in your original post and one of the reasons why I didn't reply to your post and perhaps why others didn't either is that it really was too simple and basic a question. You are much more likely to get replies if you provide more information as juby 5 suggested. I would also add that it's helpful to have some info about where you've been in the past and really liked and where you never want to go back to. Such information enables people to respond along the lines of 'Well if you liked X there's a good chance you'll like Y and Z' or 'If you hated A then you'd be as well avoiding B and C too'. There's no point in people wasting either your time or theirs by making suggestions that will be way outside your budget or longhaul when you only wanted shorthaul etc. Or in this case, resorts in the UK when you really wanted to go outside of teh UK. Given that in your original post you asked only for

for a good apprtment on the beach with good entertainment anywhere will do lol

then Scarborough was as good a suggestion as any - you'll find good quality self-catering apartments by a a really nice beach with access to plenty of entertainment for a family group. I think you'll find that the more information you can give people on what you are looking for, what your family's personal likes and dislikes are etc, the more likely you'll get a response.

SM
i was just hoping someone might have had really good appartment and named it for me in futre i will go on a different site.i am not a child and dont expect to be spoken to like one.goodbyeeee
Now you have decided to leave us and to save wasting other member's time replying to a topic you're not going to read again, it might be best if I lock this one.

MarkJ HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.