I have built a new website that has an extremly tough target, that is to list every single tourist attraction in the UK. The site will list everything from cinemas, football stadiums, beauty spots, gokarting, castels... well anything you would want to visit... and probably a lot of things you wouldnt... but thats all about personal choice.

The site is Geo-Aware, that is we have built it so that you click on a map and it lists the tourist attractions based on location. The list can be filtered between "Family Fun" "Im an adrenalin Junky" and "Let me relax"

Nothing like this has been attempted in this scale before, its completly free for everybody, I want busienss owners and visitors to attractions to add listings to the site - it takes about 2mins to fully add a listing.

Each listing includes photos, a map down to street level, address, web link, screen shots, the aim is not to make money at this stage is purely to make a resource people will use. This will nto be possible without the help of an active community who want this to work, a community chatting, adding listings, commenting on the attractions, rating them etc. Im looking for some people who can help me get this site moving, I will post the link for everyone at the end of june. I want to have 2,000 listings for people to begin using the site at this time. Can you help?

Im lookking for people, who like me, get fed up of seeing lots of sites listing a few attractions here and their, and would like to be involved in a "dmoz like" directory of tourist attractions in the UK.

Thanks for reading, just post to this thread if your able to help.

ps.
I run a webdesign firm, and will be backing and funding the site myself. I wills end the link to anyone who is interested in helping.