Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Aqua Park
24 Posts
at the bottom of the fastest slides water depth is around 3mtrs (9feet in old money) but quickly shallows as you near the steps, got to be quite deep to stop you from hurting yourself as you enter the water.
we were there in the beginning of may and yea it was ok, nothing brilliant but my partner and my son enjoyed the water slides. It is a bit tatty but overall its great, not many slides but enuff for people to enjoy.

in my opinion was a good day out
thanks,i think i will give the water park a miss i am very thankful for your replies and it as gave me loads of information about the water park.If me and my boyfriend & kids decides to go then hopefully it will be a good-day out but the prices are just ridiculous considering people say there are not many slides.

p.s.callyxxx...
how many water parks are there in lanzarote
how much deeper is 3 meters than 2 ???
hello,
this is for people who have already been to lanzarote water park-

i was just wondering if you taken any pictures of the water park would you please send them into this poster!
I am trying to make my mind up weather to go or not...

thanks ..xxcallyxx..
Hi
we are going to matagorda in a couple of weeks,anybody have an idea on best way /prices to get to the water park
thanks in advance
There's a bus, it used to be free but last year it was 3 euros each return. Your rep will tell where and when to get picked up.
Hi,
We are not going to Lanzarote, Playa Blanca until May 2007, :( ( i know its a long way off, and we can't wait ). :fly

We took the 3 children and ourselves to Tenerife's Aqua park and really enjoyed it, so when they found out that Lanzarote had a water park they was happy.

After reading the different threads about Lanzarote and taking the 3 kids out for trips, i came across the water park thread, i have read some where that the water park isn't up to standards and was having a refurb, :? could anyone please let me know. :wink:

Thank you in advance

Lee & Karen

*Edit. Merged with existing topic. Pippy :wink: *
hi lee,
we went to the water park last aug with my boy (then 8+4) they loved it.
it okgood value for money. take a pack lunch with you.
your kids will love it.
Make sure you all have drysuits on coz the water is bloody freezing!!!!!!!

Think the temperature of the mid atlantic in December.......then minus 10 degrees off that.

We went in Sep last year when it was 45 degrees during the day, not sure if the air temp made the water feel colder but that was without doubt THE coldest water ive ever been in.
i think all the pools and water park has freezing cold water.
it must be a lanza thing.
We went in the middle of July,,, the water was fine... same as any other pool as none are heated in the summer... But have been in the winter and it is impossible to get in it is so cold!!
Hi,

I've got a couple of picture up of the park:

http://www.lanzarotetourist.com/excursions/aquapark.cfm

not the best pictures in the world so sorry about that, they are basically in the main area where the biggest slides are (oldish pictures so it may have changed).

JP
Hi,just wanted to know if anyone has been to the water park recently?Is it worth a visit?Are there plenty of slides to go on and how far is it from galeon playa in costa teguise?Thanks :D
We were there last year July 2006 and thought it was great. Kids loved it, our youngest was 4 and 5 and they played at the newer kids pools up the back. Me and our oldest 8 spent all day on all the bigger slides. Is a bit pricey, think it was 90+euros for 2 adults and 3 kids and the cafe wasnt up to much so take your own food. Taxi about 3 euros into Teguise.
Water wasnt any colder than any other waterparks I've been to in other countries but it was July.
Would we go back... Yes for sure
Hi,has anyone recently been to the water park in costa teguise ? Have been reading a few reviews and they don't sound very good! Is it worth going we have two teenagers? Thanks :D
I expect Robo answered it all really :D I don't think it is very exciting for many children over the age of 10!! That is only my opinion :D
can someone please tell me if the water park is any good, and how much it is!!! many thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.