Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi,was on the last cruise before the refit and yes you can dine in the Belvedere buffet style,for breakfast ,lunch and dinner if you want.Most people dressed up but not all,some never bothered at all and they were sat in the rising sun pub in every day clobber after the meal having a drink.
As for the tips you will be left envelopes for tips for your cabin maid and your allocated waiters at the table reserved for you in the Meridian restaurent,the envelopes and a guide on how much to tip will appear in your room 2 nights before you end your cruise,the amount you leave is entirely up to you.
Just do your own thing and enjoy your cruise. :sun2
hi catsmum, in luci's absence i have split your post and created your own topic.

hth

kath x
Hi catsmum

I think you are confusing Freedom Dining with buffet dining. Freedom Dining is the same as the formal dining room, the only difference being that you don't have a set meal time and can turn up when you want. It appears you are looking for information on buffet dining which blc has been able to provide.

luci :wave
hi

Thanks for all your kind help....was getting a bit concerned :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.