Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
It seems like it because most of the food is continental, especially breakfasts. It can actually be a good thing because Continental Europeans have high standards so where there are a lot of Germans you should have a clean comfortable efficient hotel. There can be lots of Italians, French and Spanish people using the same hotels because they are up to a high standard. I have never had any worries about going to any hotel where there is a good mix of people and I have found its a much better experience than going to a Brits only hotel. The Barcelo hotels are usually quite good, I have just came home from a very pleasant week in Caleta de Fuste :D
Costa Caleta/Caleta de Fuste is a much more "British" resort than anywhere else on the island, but it manages to be "British" in a non-tacky and pleasantly tasteful way. There is a good selection of bars and restaurants around the resort and there are also some nice Barcelo and Elba 4-star hotels in Caleta.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.