Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Welcome back suki1964 ... old accounts are not deleted if a member drifts off from the site. You don't say what your original username was, but if you were a regular in the Tunisia forum back in 2005/6, I think I see what may be your old account. If you can email Admin at holidaytruthadmin@googlemail.com and tell them what what you believe to have been your username, password and email address at that time, they might be able to help give you access again to your account.

David :wave
Yep that was me :)

I will give that a go. I cant think of which Isp I was with but I cant remember the one I originally set the account up with, hopefully that will help

Many thanks
Glynis

Please don't delete me, :cry I'm getting on in years and some may class me as an old member , but I'm hoping I've still got a few good years ahead of me.

Judith
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.