Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi
I have been in Arenal twice and I really like it. First time with my family. Husband and three children 6, 4, 1. We stayed at the Aguamarina and had a lovely time. What I like with the resort is that it is very relaxed. Not much to do if you want a lot of night life, a few bars that are good though. Our hotel had entertainment on every night which was enough for us. We got to know lots of people so we spent the nights talking with them and watching the entertainment at the hotel, while the children ran around. Walking from the hotel in to the "centre" with three small children is safe I could even let the older ones run ahead on the way back. The beach is great. Not too busy. We could always get a spot near to the water which is good with children. If you don't have children there is plenty of space. The resort is pretty family oriented and our older ones were busy with the children's club in the hotel and mini disco at night. There is a bit of a drop down to the beach but that is what makes it so beautiful. We could get the buggy down without problems though. Our children have asked to go back which we hope to do in May/June.
Second time I went with a friend. We wanted a totally relaxing, child free holiday on our own with no cooking and cleaning. We stayed at the Aguamarina but late in season and gor exactly what we wanted.
However, I guess it all depends on what you want from your holiday. We loved it but some might find it too quiet.
Hi Jonah,

Have a look at this site, dedicated to menorca!!

menorca-net.co.uk

there is a great menu with loads of resorts, questions and answers
Thanks for reply debbg, Blanck :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.