Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi Sueb2!!

My name is Christiana and I am a student at a uni in Liverpool!!
Saw your mention about Splish Splash!
It must be a small world!!
My family actually own that hotel in Arillas.
It is called Kaloudis Village and it is located at the far right end of the road along the beach. It has a reception, swimming pool (Splish Splash), a bar with weekly evening events, a mini-market and restaurant. You should pop for a look.
I am sure you would love it!! We work with Thompson-Skytours so you could take a look at it on-line if you like, or you could google Kaloudis Village Arillas Corfu and take a look for yourself.
Our highlight would be Saturday night!! We do the best "Greek Night" in town!! It consists of a bouffet, BBQ and most importantly, live Greek Dancing, a three part programme performed by profesionals!! Have you heard of plate smashing??!! The best part is that everybody's welcome so you could book a place even if you are not staying at our hotel.
I am sure you will have a great time in Arillas! It has been voted one of the best resorts if you are looking for a place to relax and the beach is on the top 10 cleanest and pretiest beaches of the island.

Anyway, i hope you have a lovely stay (when are you going?). I am sure you will love it!!

Christiana Kaloudi

P.S. If you need any further info on anything you are more than welcome to ask me!! 8)
Christina

Thanks for your thoughts and advice. I would rather book direct than give all my money to thomsons. But if you book with a tour operator you have the safety net in case anything goes wrong.

I will have to think about it. Anyone gone DIY before?
We are staying in the Galini, a 10 min walk apparently from the sea which isnt far. Nice slow walk back in the evening isnt so bad, nice to have a bit of exercise. Have you tried them The reviews have been pretty good. They all look much of a muchness and offer the same with pools etc
Its months since we went to Arillas but we had a great time. So good in fact we are going back in June/July this year.... staying at the Bardis Sun Studios this time. Cant wait as we loved it so much.
we stayed in the Marina in September Arillas is absolutely lovely , the food the people , everything , so chilled and relaxing shame we were only there for a week, as for san stefanos , it busier than Arillas and has more bars and tevernas , but isnt a jumping place like kavos , its still laid back and relaxed
We go to Arillas in a couple of months and counting the days!

We werent keen on San Stef very much when we walked through it, and some places were so high on the hill, it seemed a bit more busier but each to their own if you like livelier places but it wasnt as busy as Sidari which I think even had a Macdonalds.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.