Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
armulatan
24 Posts
To many restauraunts to mention as they are everywhere, Taxi cost during the day is 20 Lira after Midnight it's 40 lira, will take you 15 minutes in a Taxi, Tip use the Dolmeus service it's cheaper.
20 lira so thats £5 ish not bad . but i do want to try the dolmus they sound fun and cosy .
2.5 lira to the pound is £8, Dolmeus to city centre is 1 lira then 1.5 lira to icmeler thats one way price.
Where did you get those taxi prices from? A taxi from Armutalan into Marmaris will take 5 minutes maximum (you can walk it in 15) and will cost about 7 lira at the most. Not sure of dolmus price into Marmaris - 1 lira sounds right and it's 1.75 lira to Icmeler.

As for restaurants, the Rainbow is good which is next to club Atrium as is Michaels kitchen further down the same road and also Summer Rain which you can find by walking past the ampitheatre towards the cemetary, follow the road as it bears right and Summer Rain is about 100 yards further on on your left hand side. There are loads to choose from though.
Emre

I think the taxi prices discussed are for Marmaris to Icmeler
Taxi price was from Armutalan to Icmeler that was last week and also in April, Emre the person asked the question from Armutalan to Icmeler, The Dolmeus prices were the ones I paid last week and in April to go to Icmeler and come back again, If you get the Council bus its slightly cheaper.
Sorry. I misread the original post and thought you were discussing taxis from Armutalan to Marmaris centre :oops:

That will teach me to read things properly in future.
Try the new york diner for a good meal, they are so friendly and free internet for their customers.

wgipk.
can anyone who knows the armutalan area give me a list or tell me where to find a list of hotels/aparts
(looked on the map already and half the acom isnt on it )

help really needed

thanks pam xxx
Pammie wrote:
can anyone who knows the armutalan area give me a list or tell me where to find a list of hotels/aparts
(looked on the map already and half the acom isnt on it )

I normally stay in the Armutalan area, You've got :
Golden Orange Aparthotel
Rayon Apart
Red Abacus
Green Abacus
Seda Apart
Royal Garden Hotel
Sultan Maris Apart
Royal Plaza
Sayar Apart
Hermes
There is probably more than im not certain on.
Nighthawk if you can tell us where you are staying we can then direct you to the resturants near to your hotel/apartment as there are many excellent eating places in the Armulatan area.
the lunamar appts

thanks
Go down the hill,try Cousins, 19 TLR for 4 courses,any starter,any main meal,very good food,and drinks are BOGOF all season,their dancers were the best we have seen.
I need to find my way from Icmeler to Villa Palma Apts in Armutulan in Sept,anyone know where on map it is or what's near by it or even better have an email address for them?
Also will i be able to get a dolmus from Icmeler right to the apts?
Take the dolmeus from Icmeler to the main Bus station in Marmaris, depending on where these appartments are you will need to take eithier a Number 2 or Number 3 Dolmeus, both od these go to seperate parts of Armutalan, I would catch a Taxi from the bus station in Marmaris.
Jula according to the reports here on HT the dolmus stops directly outside, so take the dolmus from Icmeler (the orange one) to Marmaris and wait until it turns left at the roundabout at the Ataturk statue.

Get off the bus and cross the road to the Tansas supermarket and get on one of the dolmus's and if it doesn't say on the windscreen if it stops there then ask the driver as he will know.

Don't worry if you miss one as they are every few minutes.

Click the link below and you may get a few clues to where they are

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/dalaman-region/marmaris/villa-palma-apartments/

John
hi can anybody tell me how far is a restaurant/bar called cousins is from club alize + how to get thier . cheers
Simon there is a new cousins restaurant very close to the Alize and will take you I would say maybe 5 seconds from the bottom of the Alize steps to the entrance of cousins :wink:

It opened this year but then there is another cousins which can be reached from the main boulevard near to the Lidya hotel and the restaurant is on the beach.

Also another cousins higher up in Armutalan

John
Thanks John that explains it ,were going back in a couple of weeks and i've read a few mentions of this place opp club alize but just could'nt recall it, all i can picture is the taxi place and the school , cheers simon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.