Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
beach just down from the Papantonia There has been a lot of working going on since last year which includes a new coastal path between Pernera and Protaras and the beach even got some work done !

Steve
Thanks Steve, Thats a massive improvement from last year, what do you know of the Brilliant Apartments in Protaras?
you will find the members hotel reviews in the hotel review forum here

yasus
wizard
hi bluebridge, we stayed at the brilliant 3 years ago. they did not have a kids club or anything going on during the day then though we did go early october which may of been the difference. my only gripe about these otherwise decent apartments is that the pool is not very child friendly. it looks great on photos but 80% of it is very deep. the slope that drops you from 4 to 8 feet is like falling off a cliff and we gave our kids strict instructions not to cross a painted line in the water. if you are after more in the way of entertainment then the rising star is the most popular place to head for. its right on edge of flamingo beach, has a great pool and lots going on for both adults and children alike.
hope this helps! :cheers :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.