Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Asprin
6 Posts
Hi, I too take asprin for my diabetes control regime and have never had any bother taking it into Bulgaria. Mind you I always take one of my doctors prescriptions with me which has all my medication on there. Has always satisfied airport control.

8) The Toonman
Thanks Toonman, I'll try to find his hospital discharge letter as that gives details of his asprin x
No problem at all with aspirin, it is a readily available medication everywhere.

In relation to prescribed drugs, it is a good idea to take with you a copy of the doctor's prescription - the tear off part of the prescription you get back from the chemist will do.

Peter
:D thanks for the advice about perscription drugs, My husband has arthritis and diabeties and takes 12 tablets for breakfast!!!!!!!! Will now take perscription from doctors even though they are all in labeled bottles.
Fly out on 20th August 7 days to go and can't wait. :) :D :wink:
hi
i take asparin and daily injections of heparin to keep my blood thin i have a doctors letter with me with my medication
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.