Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi cruger

we too noticed something amiss. there seemed to be a huge turn around of staff and we were advised by two different families to check our bills. we did not feel comfortable using apartments bar so we just bought all our drinks from local shops and managed that way.

did you speak to the manager before you left? what was his reaction?

would be interested to know as we would love to go back as such a gorgeous location.
We would still recommend the Asur Apartments as we had such a wonderful time.
My negative comments were erased so I will explain in a different way.
The one and only night we had a drink at the apartment's poolside bar our bill which
you can only pay 2-3 days later was for my wife who had 2 small Bailleys costing £22 ( not Lira )
and myself 5 bottles of effes ( instead of the actual 2 that I had drank ) costing £15.
This could have been a genuine mistake, I will let you make up your own mind, in the end
I still had to pay £22 for 2 small Bailleys and £6 for 2 small beers.
The fact is other guests were complaining about their bill ( at Poolside apartments ) and not just about
beer but ice cream and soft drinks which were very expensive.
This was the only negative thing I can say about the Asur and we as a family would have no
hesitation about going back but would never use the bar again.
Thank you for your amended explanation Cruger.

Unfortunately, sometimes in order to protect our legal interests, posts have to be edited to remove any potentially libelous comments.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.