Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Yes, unfortunately it's something we are still waiting for Van to deal with.

David :wave
..... but there is no 2012 to pick. But the thought was there

Not quite with you there Fiona. what do you mean by having to pick 2012- you just need to pick the name of the hotel :think Am I haveing a blonde moment :rofl
Yes, you're having a blonde moment shirley. :rofl
After you have selected the hotel that you want to review, you then select your holiday dates from the drop down menus. Unfortunately the drop down is only offering 2009, 2010 and 2011 at the moment, meaning that HT.com is not currently accepting 2012 reviews.

Thanks David,
I'll keep checking over the next few months. :)
Fiona ... no idea how much longer it may take and so if you have not already done so, please feel free to post your review in the relevant resort forum meantime.

I actually was the last one to submit a review for the hotel so I was only going to confirm that things hadn't changed since last time as its handy to know. Its a shame to have this new initiative up and running about hotels and not have the review section up to date.
I'll keep checking over the next few months

A bit optimistic there :rofl
It appears that 2012 has been added to the reviews database at last.

The fairy has waved his or her wand then :D
Hotel review submitted!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.