Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Is THIS any good Stacey?

Just as an example I requested a price for a 14 night holiday departing Heathrow Friday June 8th for two adults travelling economy class. Total price including flights, hotel and transfers came up as £3226.

Pippy :D
perfect. Exactly what I was looking for.
Does anybody have any info or has anybody stayed at this resort. Looks fabulous in brochure, any feedback greatly appreciated.

Nicky
If anyone can assist by posting a review for the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
try first choice they do a 3 night atlantis 11 night super club breezes, have only stayed at breezes it is brill, best time on holiday yet.
We walked round it - or as far as we could get without being chased away by security staff as we were too poor to buy a day ticket! There are fab pools with all kinds of marine life in - must be a bit like living in the midst of a Sea Life Centre - swimming pools look good, though some were reasonably busy. It's a large site - so plenty to see - but may be a reasonably walk from place to place

Looks fab although everything is horrendously expensive even by Bahamas standards - and unless you keep getting the ferry back across to Nassau (which is ghastly when the cruise boats are in - pretty much 80% of the time!) you are stuck more or less in resort.

A bottle of water cost us just short of $6 and the prices in the restaurant made us decide to skip lunch altogether!
Thats cos its the Virgin flagship hotel. Its room only too...and very very costly. I would check out the reviews on Trip Advisor before you actually book anything or go to Debbies Caribbean Forums.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.