Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi oakster and welcome to HT!

Can you give a bit more information such as the resort they are in?

I'm wondering if you mean the Hotel Avenida in Benidorm which is in the Old Town?

luci :wave
Yes they are in the old town in Benidorm apparently the apartments are oppisote the hotel
In that case you are in the wrong forum. ;) I shall move this to our Costa Blanca forum.

I shall add the apartments to our reviews site as we only have the Avenida Hotel listed at the moment. You may find some information about the hotel in recent reviews as the apartments share their facilities. Reviews link at the top of the page.

luci :wave
Ive not stayed at the Apartments but have just come back from a week at the Avenida Hotel. Location is great.

I've noticed that 2 or 3 of the reviews in the Avenida Hotel Section are actually about the Apartments so you can read through those for some opinions. Perhaps it might be possible to have those transffered now to the Avenida Apartments link, now that one has been added for that.

Best Regards - Taggy
Thanks for your review of the hotel Taggy.

Glynis has now separated all the apartment and hotel reviews which had previously been posted on one single page:

Avenida Hotel
Avenida Apartments

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.