Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi raych141,

I don't think any hotels in the 'Golden' chain offer an all inclusive option.

Most of the 'Best' hotels offer an all inclusive upgrade but the Avenida Suites is nicer than any of their hotels.

Mark :cheers
OK mark thanks :cheers you would think they would do the AI drinks option like many others in salou that would be a help
Hi Raych141,

To be honest I personally am glad they don't do all inclusive. The damage all inclusive has done to resorts like Lloret de Mar and Calella de la Costa should hopefully be a lesson to other resorts. To many all inclusive hotels damage trade for local bar owners, causing them to shut down, gradually leading to resorts havin boarded up units, giving places a run down appearance.

Salou does have all inclusive hotels if people want them but thankfully not to many hotels are doing it.

The great thing about places like Salou is going out to the bars in the evening and enjoying the atmosphere, if all the hotels did all inclusive, everyone would stay at the hotel and turn our resorts into ghost towns.

Just my opinion though.

Hope you have a nice holiday, Avenida is a good choice :cheers
yeah i suppose your right mark any recomendations on family bars with 2 4 1 drinks or happy hours :cheers

i choose golden avenida 2 years ago and its the best hotel we have ever stayed in we upgraded to half board and the food was brilliant

thankyou :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.