Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
BACK TO TURKEY
31 Posts
My Hubby prefares Effe's dark, I think it must be like bitter.

wgipk.
Because of the adjuncts that they use in the brewing process it's actually more like a strong mild, but served cold and fizzy!
summerhouse, I bet your glad they introduced Efes Dark this year, Im told it's not very popular and it might get the heave ho next year, But let's just wait and see about that issue.
RWB - You sure know how to depress a girl! Bad enough getting my head round the idea that Autumn has well and truly arrived (thought we were supposed to get Summer somewhere between Spring and Autumn), and having family ask me what we're doing for Christmas already. Now you're telling me no more Efes Dark, boo hoo!
Note the quote I made Wait and see, Just because someone tells me it might be out of the door does not mean it will happen, Think of it this way right, How many Kegs are a brewery going to make innitially Perhaps hundred's of Thousands, If they were not selling well as I was told then all the better for next year as they will be available hopefully, I have no idea of sell by date with beer kegs anyone know this?
Almost certain Efes Dark is in bottles only and not on draught (kegs). I think it tastes lovely but it is very strong so one or two bottles does me. Sorry we seem to be going :offtop

Wilson :wink:
:lol: at Wilson, Efes dark is on Tap also.
rwb46, you've thrown me with this comment "summerhouse, I bet your glad they introduced Efes Dark this year, Im told it's not very popular and it might get the heave ho next year, But let's just wait and see about that issue." :?

Are you just talking about a particular venue or it being on draft? I'm sure I first sampled Efes Dark in bottles quite a few years ago. I may even have photographic evidence :wink:

Cheers.
Efes dark is on Draught and has been all this season, Hope this clarify's the situation.
I'm not really a beer drinker, but I must admit, I had a few sips of Efes Dark and thought it tasted delicious! :P

Has anyone tried Efes Xtra?

Strawberry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.