Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I am also looking at Bahia Azul Apts for next year as they have no lift does anyone know which floor the studios are located. Thank -you
the bahia azul has threee floors, wouldnt reccomend it for anybody who is in a wheelchair becasue reception cant guarantee that they will get a ground floor room. the appartments are generally quiete big with sofas and tv but unfortunatly very little english tv
Click Here For our reviews of these apartments.
Hi,
I've just booked two weeks in August at the Bahia Azul apartments in Cala Bona with Thomson.Cheaper than DIY. :D
Ther's not many reviews.Has anybody stayed there?
Where are the apartments situated.Last time we went to Cala Bona we stayed up near the harbour.
Thanks
The Bahia Azul is beside the Floriana complex, about 5 or 10 mins walk from the Harbour. As part of the Protur hotel chain I am sure you will have a good time. If you look on the Protur website you can have a virtual tour. CBG
Thanks Calabonagirl,
I'll have look on the site. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.