Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi

i booked this complex last easter for a week before i saw any reviews
and then changed my booking to the siesta hotel but we are two 40 year old holidaymakers

for a good number of reviews check
http://www.tenerife-uncovered.co.uk
we were glad we did
Thankyou for your replies, reviews look ok :D
Hi!
i was wondering had anyone stayed at these apts and what did they think of them. Also I heard theres alot of roadworks going on in playa de las americas does anyone know if this is still ongoing!! And if it is anywhere near the main strip and the starcos/veronicas centres!

cant wait to go woo hoo!!
Hi all can someone tell me what blocks in theese apartments that keep getting trashed and broken into .Ive just read the reports on theese apartments and its not to good my son goes to them on friday the 5th september please help .. mazza
A conundrum!
My family rented 4 apartments lin Playa Azul last February.
1 of the apartments has 3 bedrooms whch was perfect for 4 kids and 2 adults. Very hard to find the like of that!
It's not posh.
Renting 4 apartments again next february.
9 kids under 12 and 7 adults.
A conundrum,
Regards,
Billyboy.
Hi all can someone tell me what blocks in theese apartments that keep getting trashed and broken into .Ive just read the reports on theese apartments and its not to good my son goes to them on friday the 5th september please help .. mazza
can someone tell me what blocks in theese apartments that keep getting trashed and broken into

Hi mazza ... the reviews are obviously not clear on that issue, but in case you hadn't noticed, I thought I would just point out that several of those recent reviews do all appear to have been submitted by members of the same group who were on holiday together. Although we don't know for sure, it is possible in the absence of reviews from any other holidaymakers who have visited the complex this year, that these were isolated incidents over that 2 week period.

David :wave
Old age.
Re my comments above and Playa Azul.
My family have stayed in Playa Axul and would stay there again.
There was one incident when a credit card was stolen from a pocket in one of the apartments while they were on the beach. The card should have been in the safe. Reception said that it could not have been stolen but the son in law that lost it had phoned his bank to be told that some one had tried to use it several times since it was stolen. The lock on the door was changed.

Last year they stayed across the road in Hacienda del Sol and will stay there next February. The big attraction here was the 3 bed apartment. They also found the cafe great value.
Regards,
Billyboy.
Cheers billy boy
Its just when i read the reports on the web site i started to panick .My son is going with friends and family and they have already paid to change apartments as same thing was going on in the green golf apartments .So thomas cook said the azul would be a good choice i just hope all goes well Regards mazza
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.