Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Bahrain Airport
11 Posts
:rofl Im laughing to my self I see some lucky person won a prize on the 31st of june :rofl
LHS I got 12 duracell batteries for £2 ....we also got a free suitecase with whisky we bought ...2 bottles they have lots of freebees with other things to ...
Hi All,
Does anybody know what the prices are like at Bahrain Airport compaired to the UK or Goa, My wife will only drink Martell or Courvosier Brandy and this is not Available in Goa, I want to buy a bottle traveling out but am I better getting it at Manchester or Bahrain, also the price on perfumes and Aftershave ?.

I'll be on the Honeybee.

Chhers All, Pete.
if my memory serves me right there isn't a great deal of difference between Manchester and Bahrain for spirit prices, although to be honest I was checking for Remy Martin prices.
Don't know who you are flying with but if you can check their websites it is sometimes better to get 2 bottles on the plane than in duty free.
Ciggies are definately cheaper in bahrain
Not sure if you can get decent brandy/cognac at Dabolim.
del949
Cheers Del, i've tried looking for the monarch in flight magazine but can't find it on the website,

Any one know were i might find one.

Cheers
just looked at our tickets and First Choice are doing 2 bottles of 3 barrells for £15.
not the same quality I know but gives an idea.

del
we found it to be a lot cheaper and they was lots of promotions on when we stopped over 2 years ago , 1 man bought 2 bottles of jack daniels and was giving a free small trolley case :lol:
We find Bahrain VERY cheap for spirits.

For example, we bought 2 x 1 litre bottles of Tanqueray gin (export strength 47.3%) for £12.29 in total.
This WAS on special offer (buy 2 bottles for this price) but as ladyjan says, they seem to have lots of offers on.

Other years, we've bought Bombay Sapphire.

We'd never consider buying any spirits at UK airports or on the plane if we're stopping over at Bahrain.

Although there's no guarantee that you'll find the particular brand you want, they do seem to have a wide range of top-brand spirits.

Polly
Hiya Cordex me and your wife have the same tastes only the best will do.Think i'm too fine mouthed sorry but honeybee just won't do.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.