Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi, we went to Balaia Golf Village last August and had a wonderful time. Weather was fantastic, not a cloud in the sky for the whole two weeks and although hot a nice breeze. (we were worried it would be too hot in august with two children then 6 and 4 but they loved it).
Apartments are privately owned, so decorated and equipped to the owner's tastes. We had a two bedroom two bathroom, overlooking the "whale" pool and it was fantastic, great location, good equipped kitchen with dishwasher! And little utility room with washing machine (went home with no washing to do and didn't have to take as many clothes with us!)
The complex is big and therefore depending where you are will depend on the time taken to get to the beach it took us about 15 minutes. Lovely beach not as busy as the main Albufeira one.
The village does some lovely meals in the restaurant and I can highly recommend the bbq night and chicken piri piri evening.
We loved it so much we tried to book again for this year only to find all the apartments in the location we wanted were fully booked during the school holidays. So we have booked an apartment which has been built by the same designers called club Albufeira, the apartment is exactly the same (but with a Jacuzzi bath) and is also only a year old. Its not within walking distance of a beach but we are hiring a car this time, (apartment again overlooks the pool) we can't wait to go back.
Hope you enjoy your honeymoon.
Do you know the location of the apartment you are staying in?

I know I answered another thread on the village will go and see if I can find it"¦"¦

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=480571&highlight=#480571

Liz
Hi thanx for that sunnydays cant wait the location of our apartment is on the southside if that helps you. What dates are you going?
No idea which part is southside! Is it one of the newer apartments? if so it would be nearer the golf range.
Did you book it online on one of the holiday sites?

We are going wednesday the 16th till wednesday 30th of August, really looking forward to it.
I saw your thread for tranfers did you arrange one if not I have the email address Alan who done ours (he is very friendly and comes highly recommended)

Liz
we booked with villarenters and yes i thinks a newer apartment its got a pool right outside the front door which is handy with kids. We go on the 21st August for 2 weeks looking to book for next yr if we like it. Ive just got alans email address and am in the process of booking him now after such good reports.x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.