Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Hi Elaine... I believe they are called Louis Tavern Lounges and that they are now available... I'll check and come back to you.
Elaine....looks like it's the Miracle by Louis Tavern CIP lounge....on concourse A or concourse F which you can get £25 per adult (3 hours) through loungepass on the internet. https://www.loungepass.com
Thanks for that Tolsti. I think I'll leave it a little closer to the time before I book anything though. Having read over the weekend about the problems that they're having at Suvarnabhumi, it sounds like we may well be flying into the old airport from Krabi :(

Elaine
Elaine- what have you been hearing?
Yesterday's Sunday Times reported that cracks in the runways have forced partial closures at Suvarnabhumi (the new airport) and the news page of the airport's website confirms that plans are in place to divert domestic flights to the old airport at Don Muang as soon as they can get it back up and running.

Sounds like bad news for anyone travelling to or from Thailand's beach resorts via Bangkok :cry:

Elaine
it will certainly add quite a bit on to journey times :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.