Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi Jem :cheers I really wouldn't bother to book the airport lounge in Lanzarote, there is nothing in there!! Well, apart from a few drinks and some peanuts and crisps!! It is a small room adjacent to some of the boarding gates. Lanzarote Airport is small, and there are plenty of outside terraces to sit in. I have used the lounge once but only because I could :) I stayed in there for about half and hour, and then left to have something to eat and to watch people - it was quite lonely in the lounge!!!

There are none of the special facilities that you may get at airport lounges in say Gatwick, Heathrow etc. So unless there is a compelling reason for booking it, I would say, really, don't waste your money.
Hi Jem , i have flown back from Arrecife a few times and its a lovely airport , there are outside areas to sit with shade or sun , indoor seating and plenty of choice for drinks and food, and quite a few shops , you can walk from one end to the other in about 2-3 mins , and it doesn't feel crowded or noisy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.