Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Bangkok?? help
4 Posts
£120/week you are cutting it very fine, a room will cost about £10/day the food is very cheep but a small beer is about a £1 a bottle.

Then there is the other activities you may want to partake in.

Just hope your Indian visa comes back ok, if not you only have to pay once.
have you priced up a flight to Bangkok yet William- the later you leave it the higher it is likely to be. By now I am sure you will also have been researching cheap accomodation in Bkk- any ideas of where you are staying?
Hua Hin or Cha Am are the closest resorts to BKK. Not the best beaches in Thailand though.
I'm waiting to see if my appreciation gets processed for India before I make any further plans for Bangkok. If not I have managed to find flights for £450 on the 29th November with Expedia. I was thinking about spending a couple of days around bangkok in a hostle untill I find my feet. I'll up for suggestions about which resorts to go as I'm pretty flexible. I have 10 weeks travelling around so to get the flavor of the place. After working out my finances I'll have just over £700 a month to live of.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.