Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Gemma

I'm not going untill February so hopefully they will have stocked up after Colleen :lol: . I've not seen the jamaican one but I'm sure I'll have a couple of goes at it before I decide if I like it or not.

Donna
XX
I do like a few of those, but they seem to give me heartburn :(
i stick to vodka and orange juice
The Jamaican Breezer is 'Jamaican Passionfruit' ~ I've tried it but it is very, very sweet. I like Passionfruit as a fruit, but wasn't keen on it in a Breezer. Sula Dry White Wine for me when I'm in Goa :D
i like .. a large vodka...1/4 bottle of Masi(or Masa) its mango/papaya taste, and top it up with ice cold soda, very cheap and after a few you will be quite squiffy!!!!
The Phoneix park hotel does 14 breezers for 400 rups they do 14 beers for 300rps you just phone up and they send them to your room ....only thing is with the breezers is its all the same one I like a wee change...the blueberry and the jamaican ones are lovley you can get them out and about for 40 odd rups.........I just pray the pineapple will be in goa next november....BTW.....they cost up to 80rups in bars
the kinda morning i am having now... i could drink 14 breezers right now and i wouldnt care WHAT flavour they were!! haha :rofl
:) i have looked everywhere to find a pinapple barcardi breezer as i could just drink one myself as as they are nice but i cannot find anywhere tried the melon wildberry orange but the favorite is jamacian passion mmm :P
Has anyone tried the new apply barcardi breezer yet its yummy
Trust you to bring this posting back to the top Irishcolleen :glynis :glynis :glynis
:rofl
Havent tried Apple yet but it does sound nice. I havent had a breezer for a while, didnt even have a single one in goa :shock: stuck to the honey bee.
Hey Gemma and Irishcolleen

They shack I use is Squeeze, it's the second one in from the river, say hello to them all from me if you go (they all know me - I wonder why) Kamal is lovely so say a big special hello to him especially if they have got the pineapple ones, I'm sure they did or was it that I had had too many of the others and couldn't remember what I'd actaully had. :lol:

Donna
XX
Mike you said they have now got pineapple breezers in goa ....I dont know if your keeping me going or not :roll: :roll: but if they do have them I will be a happy bunny .......please say yes you can get pineapple barcardi breezer this year ..............colleen
Irishcolleen couldnt you sleep - I thought you would be tucked up in bed dreaming about those pineapple breezers :lol: :wink:
gems until our visas are back I will not sleep at all not a wink .....http://bestsmileys.com/sleeping/2.gif
:oops: :cry: Irishcolleen dont worry it will be fine. You will have your Visas within the next week or two I am sure.
All these fruit juice drinks sound absolutely divine, such a refreshing change from alcohol, i'm really looking forward to trying them out - thank you for bringing them to my attention colleen :wink

ps hope your passports arrive soon
Hi IC,

Mike has them on ice girl, trust me !!!!!! :glynis All ready in the bag as they say.

Mike :lol: :lol: :lol:
:hyper :hyper I take it you answered this Carol thanks ....goa here I come it wont be long now Im so looking forward to meeting you and mike carol see you in a few weeks ..............colleen
Wrong IC,

I wrote it, but Carol is looking forward to meeting you too.

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.