Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Me too!!!!! I can take any flavour :glynis I do like the pinapple ones tho, and I know they are available, but I would be willing to try some new flavours as well :lol:
Gemma 33 pinapple is the one I was hopeing to find this year I was not able to get it last november .....lin.b if you are out and about and you see it will you let me know please....
Hi irishcolleen, they do most of the flavors, but have never seen pineapple one, will certainly look out for them, and of course sample some, just to make sure,

Lin
Turkish melon flavour was a new one last season, not too keen though, must be an aquired taste :!:
wife loves the passion fruit ,she absolutley loves it and she says you cant get it in the uk.luckily we are going back for the 5th time ,xmas and new year,so shell be able to get her fix then :lol: ,lol.me ,.im just a kings fellow. :D
Turkish melon flavour :hmmm not sure, but would certainly try it out :lol:

Irishcolleen they have the pineapple ones at the Marinha Dourada, so i usually have a few in the mini bar. I dont drink them outwith the hotel tho so not sure about the bars and restaurants.
thats maybe a good game for when you go to Goa. see how many different BBs you can find/drink and let every one here know how you got on
Hi

In February this year we had Wild Berry & Tropical breezers, the Wild Berry was to our liking.However the tropical was for the more experienced pallet ( rather sweet ).

We will stick to the "RUMANOV & TONIC "

Cheers
Dawn & Paul
Hi Colleen,

Pineapple Breezers are definitely not available in Goa...but they do have a new one out here now, I think it's Blueberry? The cost of Breezers has gone up this year I paid 80 rupees in Molly Malones for one - not that I'm complaining....service with a smile as always in there so worth the extra!!

GFF xx
I don't know about you Colleen but I'm happy now as the blueberry is really really nice, so save some for me in February. Thanks for that GFF.

Donna
XX
:thanks GFF and LINB for looking out for them for me guess I will just have to drink one each of all the flavours to see what one I like :glynis I think the blueberry one is sugar free....last year in some places you could get them for 60..70 rupees and to think we pay £2.50 here
Donna I will have to think about leaving some for ya.....you may not like them haha................colleen
:oops: :oops: OK then Donna if you put it like that I would feel bad if I drank them all ......have you been to goa before last year there was some real nice ones that you dont get here ......cant remember the names ....maybe it cus I had to many to drink...hic hic :glynis
Hi Colleen

Yes this will be my fifth time, I'm afraid to say though, like you I can't remember which ones I drank, I just know there was quite a few he he. :oops:

Donna
XX
Donna I can remember a clear looking one jamacian spice I think :hmmm there was a wild berry one too but I thought it too sweet ....gemma33 said she was able to get the one I like best at the M/D..hotel thats the pineapple so if need be I will go round and get a few 12pks for eack week :rofl drink...girls...ar**...............father ted ................colleen
I shall check things out at the marinha dourada and get you some for when you arrive colleen. Just to be sociable of course :glynis :rofl
Gemma and Colleen. Don't buy them all from the Marinha Dourada, leave some for me on 26th November!!!!!! Please.
Well .... :hmmm what do you think colleen shall we leave any bacardi breezers for Polly. See what I can do Polly :D
i could just have one right now!!!! in a long tall glass with ice!!!
roll on 5 o'clock!!
Hi ya Colleen

Did you leave any breezers for me :lol: . What's the latest flavours there now.

Donna
XX
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.