Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
The schools are not off at Easter,apart from Good Friday until Easter Monday!.Most are off for 2 weeks in April,therefore making April an expensive time to take a holiday! :que
That would explain it then. Never known that to happen before.

Still not a bad deal though, and there are some very cheap flights in April.
Schools in our area are closed from Thursday 20th March to Monday 7th April for the Easter break (that's Leeds). Linda.
Hello

Because Easter is early this year March the schools are only off Good Friday and Easter Monday

Then they go back on the Tuesday but break up again 4th April till the 21st April for Easter Holidays well thats up north (Hartlepool)

I think a lot off family's wont know about this untill the time comes and have booked holiday's for Easter (March) like i nearly did myself.

Then i thought i had better check with the school and daughter's coledge that they are actually off and that's when i was told. :cheers
It's the same here in Somerset. Schools finish on Friday April 4th and go back Monday 21st April but where we used to live in Hertfordshire the schools are finishing on Friday 21st March and go back on Monday 7th April. Their half term is also this week whereas it's next week here.
Hello

Yes our kids break up this Friday for half term also, but i think its really silly about Easter.

My hubby was saying last night just Who decides when Easter is :que

Because all different schools in different towns in this country are off different times for Easter holidays? :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.