Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Just out of the back gate there are three or four bars. There will be football on. Walk on down the prom and you will find umpteen bars showing football.
Hi we stayed at the Gardenia Park in july and the pub next to the hotel called the red dragon was happy to show our team who had a european game on sky one night. i am sure they will show all the live games. you will have a fantastic time we did.
The Red Dragon is a super, wee bar... very friendly folk in charge and extremely good food, reasonably priced for snacks or the Sunday roast... they show all the big Premiership games live and the golf, of course, plus its a veritable suntrap outside. I'd been looking for a new favourite football bar since moving down from Benalmadena and Legends in Bonanza Square to Torreblanca... the Red Devil, I mean Dragon, ticked every box when Mickey Owen did the business in the Man City box.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.