General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Tried it Fiona, but only gets half way on loading did you get any success?
try opening several windows. One will eventually work. Family have ordered 3 times. Of course, we have to see if they honour it....
Have three tabs open already - and have been stuck halfway for ages - might not be lucky
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered, so fingers crossed. Let us know if you hear anything about your order not being honoured Fiona.
I ordered some as well but panicked choosing colour, think I just chose the first 2 black then left the rest :yikes
Lol. I wasn't much better. Mine are black, grey and white :rofl If we get them I just hope they fit. He always buys Nike so not sure.
:rofl I guessed at size 10 for my son ( not bought him shoes for years)

I'd be no good in an emergency I flap too much and can't concentrate :really
Mine were size 10 as well. Just told hubby and he's trying now lol :rofl
Have been on about 4 times (lost count as it takes a while to enter) but have ordered a lot :rofl on the last design when you check out i clicked on ,if they turn up they will have cost me £1.70 a pair!

Regards
Alan :rofl :rofl :rofl
Excuse typo error - i orderd 5 pairs for £8.50 total so £1.70 a pair!

Alan :rofl :rofl :rofl
Hubby has ordered 3 pairs for £8.50, all the same :rofl He said he couldn't be bothered re-configuring for every pair :yikes
tried for ages no luck
There was an error trying to complete your request. Please try again.
Have checked my in-box this evening,did not get in till nearly 6 pm and have confirmation of all orders,4 in total so will not be holding my breath till they arrive as they might pull the plug on them when they check the price on the web site.IF they honour the deliveries should have 9 pairs for £34.00 total, £3.77 a pair :rofl
Luck has it that my son takes the same size shoe so will probably loose some if not most of them :yikes
I might even take up jogging NOT :rofl :rofl

Regards
Alan

PS if any turn up will let you all know :cheers
I haven't had a 'You wish' :rofl email from them yet ....keep expecting one each time I hear an email come through :yikes
As delivery on customised trainers is 3-5 weeks, well have a while to sweat to see if they'll arrive, unless we get an email cancelling them! They do email you when they've been despatched.
From what I heard elsewhere, they are still trying to work out what to do and we should hear by the end of the week whether they are going to honour none, all or part orders. It is a real publicity headache for them.
I've only ordered one pair, but I've a funny feeling it'll be nil all round. Still, it's worth a try :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.