Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I think apart from Ciarans http://www.ciarans.com/ which is lovely but quite pricey, most of the 'huts' at Palolem are basically the same. Either 'on the floor' or the ones on stilts. Having stayed in three different types of huts I wouldn't particuarly say that they were 'secure'. We now stay in a small, SECURE, bungalow JUST behind the beach - behind Cafe del Mar. There are approximately 6 rooms for hire - one is a bigger room which is used for longer lets. Own toilet and shower. Pm me if you need the phone number.
Depends where you're staying really but I wasn't overly impressed with Palolem. Much prefer heading north to beach huts.

We usually stay at Rockbites in Ashvem but to be honest the place next door is nicer (can't remember the name, might be Seaview). We stay at Rockbites out of habit really.

Both places are very nice though, very secure, very quiet, but you can find plenty to do 10 mins up the road if you fancy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.