Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Riva resorts in mandrem. All types of huts and tents to choose from and a great setting. The huts are immaculate and not expensive. They have a good website too, can't remember the website name but if you google riva resorts goa you'll find it.
many thanks to tightjock, sim1, and les127 for all the helpful information about these huts.

we are looking at the relevant websites and will let you know which ones we chose, want to do this soon as going in january and probably have to pre-book them.

thanks again
christine
Right next to Riva Huts is Sea Paradise (Mandrem), not such a large complex probably more personal, really friendly bunch of people in there.

No steps to speak of, it is a steep incline off of the road, but the taxi or bike does that for you! ;) From each of the shacks you cross over bridges to get to the beach. Apparently most mornings, early you will see dolphins! We saw a shoal(?) in March, it was fantastic.

Huts are lovely inside, clean and some have private facilities.
I think i might have some photos of the beach huts at Mandrem ..... somewhere :think
The stretch of beach by Riva and sea paradise is also really lovely. There are a handful of beach shacks there and at least one of them stays open late so you have the choice to eat and drink there or at the resort restaurant.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.