Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi ya we stayed in them about a year ago, Easter 2008, they have some with bathrooms and some without, we had one of each type. The huts were clean & quite comfortable but basic. The amenity block for those without bathrooms was also very clean, however we thought they were a bit pricey by Goan standards (cant remember exactly how much!) but hey is it case of you get what you pay for? There are also some beach huts in Vagator if you dont want to go to far, dont know what there like as I havent stayed in them, but I can recommend a really nice resturaunt nearby.
ive stayed in huts at mandrem a few times,the dunes holiday village (google it) it has a website.were good,any advice,just ask
There are 3 beach hut resorts next to each other at Mandrem beach. You cross the river to the beach on wooden bridges from each resort. The first you come to is Dunes, then Riva ,then Sea Paradise. They are all nice but i think Sea Paradise is the best for position and food.
The food is better at the shack next door to Sea Paradise and they do not charge for sun beds! :sun2
There are 3 shacks on the beach. Sea Paradise charge 50r a sunbed while those at Inspirations and End of the World are free. If you carry on a couple of hundred yards past End of the World there are even quieter ones that have free sunbeds.
thanks kwhemingway what is the name of the shack to the right of Sea Paradise as you look out to sea?

thats the one we used and the food and service was far superior and a lot cheaper .
thanks for all your replies,as usual very helpfull people,cheers xx.
Inspirations is the next shack after Sea Paradise, then End of the World. If you go another 200 yards towards Arambol there are some more shacks with huts and free sunbeds
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.