Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We tried to stay in huts at Ashwem the first week of December but they wanted ridiculous money (1500 per night in some cases). The cheapest we found in Ashwem was 650 per night at that time so we didn't bother. Admiteddly we only asked in 4 places and there are loads to choose from these days. Don't know about Mandrem but I suspect may be a little cheaper. We ended up paying 250/night in Arambol in a guesthouse, huts on the beach cheaper.

Good luck.
Sian
We visited Mandrem in last week of november and huts were being built, but we paid 600 to stay in our lovingly named 'Bamboo passion villa' in Ashwem the first week of December, and although it was lovely, when we walked further along the beach we realized we should have enquired further along where it became more private and picturesque, we probably paid over the odds, so my advice would be to shop around, but, what a wonderfull experience we had ... the time we spent there ... priceless
hi

dogfish, yes i found those prices too in arambol. i was amazed to hear those prices. i checked with the shack guy thrice lol.... i have been there earlier. now want to stay in a different place. so want to go to ashwem. bt i really hope i can find something for 200 oe 250 then i can stay longer.

judsmiles, i will go to mendrem and ashwen toda and shop , and find out. yes i know when u walk further towards the mountain side its private and awesome. this time it will be even more beautiful as less tourists.

thank you very much

bye
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.