Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Beach Parties
10 Posts
i have heard of parties taking place in the summer but nothing is organised in advance. in most cases it will be organised like a week before. besides the best one are those organised the last moment 8)
how old do you have to be to drink and buy alcohol in Crete?
I'm not 100% sure but its not that old i think there drinking age might be about 13 maybe a little bit older but no doubt you would get served somewhere cos they serve anyone
how do you think i would need to take to have a good time-
drinking
excursions
etc etc#

how much is a pint a alchopop bottle, cigarettes, baccy.
i dont see you going to any excursion if you start the drinking so just take money for that. besides malia is a place just for drinking, parties, swimming, sex, sun, etc.
well take as much as possible but never go out with all the money in the pocket. you will wake up with none as you will drink them all in one night.
Malia the place for D, P, S, S & S eh ........................... Why do I always go to the quiet places ....................... Doh! All this fun stuff has past me by, I well recall going to a place just along the coast from an area called Cape Greco (Cyprus) which consisted of a Taverna, small sandy beach and a few organge groves in 1974, its now called Aya Nappa, or something, I understand they do all the D, P, S, S & S stuff now, all I got was an all day Mezze, vast quantities of Carlsberg, a few Brandy sours and had to pay about £3.50 for it, that was dear in them days by the way!
I done Malia roughly 25 years ago and it was bouncin then still love the place but don't do the beach road no more they serve some right junk down there, the better the offer the worse the stuff they'm serving ya.One thing though if you'm worried about how much it's gonna cost before you go well it ain't cheap for a decent holiday anymore.Last year averaging four and half euro for a vodka and coke two and half for a large beer, fags are cheap though.A meal for two with wine about 35 to 40 euros.
Rick
can anyone get me site please (as i cannot find one)
consisting of the average prices
of a pint of lager
house wine
3 courses for a family of four
etc, cheers alot muchly appreciated.
hi ya i found this on the 18 - 30 website its a guide of drink prices in crete
go to this link!
http://www.club18-30.com/resorts_price_guide.php?resort=Crete
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.