Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
I can assure you Hal and Colin are still there running everything. I came back on July 8th and all was well. It has been sold but it will not change hands until November 1st. Even then there is a possibility that the new owner will want Colin and Hal to continue running it until he needs it for himself. If you are thinking of staying in September contact Hal directly rather than going through Simply or Thomsons. If you do not know any contact numbers this is Hals e-mail beachcomberholidays@sapo.pt
I wasn,t sure of the web site that Hal has set up but here it is http://www.beachcombers.org.uk
Thanks for your reply Jerry49. I'm pleased Hal and Colin are still there, when we bumped into them a couple of years ago they said they'd bought an old property higher up the coast and were moving there. I'll definitely consider booking for September, anything to get away from the rain!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.