Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Beaches
6 Posts
Mellieha, is only a ten minute drive with Golden Sands, Armier and Little Armier 15 mins from Qawra. Parking will be difficult at Mellieha beach and Golden Sands at a weekend.
You could go to Gnejna bay a little bit further than Mellieha or Armier but really lovely and not far.
:D Surely you guys can't have forgotten that magnificent stretch of beach right on the Qawra door step, yes you are right, I am talking about The Bugibba Perched Beach :tup

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zizio/2830142015/sizes/l/ :rofl
If you hire a car you should try and go to Gozo and visit this beautiful island, Ramla beach on Gozo is superb.
Well you should go north of the island these are some

Mellieha Bay
Golden Bay (Also you can view a web cam of the beach) I cant snd you the link as I am a new member but if you google it you should find it. There is also a site that collected most of the maltese web cams I beleive.
Paradise Bay
Riviera Bay
Gnejna Bay
Armier Bay

These are all nice beaches

Michele
I forgot google search for this 'Malta Photos My Collection' You have some photos of some beaches
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.