Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I arrived back this morning from the Mermaid, I'll write a full review when I get my breath back but in one word WOW!!!! Its fabulous I can't believe how much work they've done and how different it is I'll definately be going back again soon. :D
oh brilliant
can you tell me what the rooms were like and the breakfasts
Were off the on sat, if you had any pictures Id really appreciate seeing them
thanks a mill
xx
We didn't have a standard room but someone we spoke to said they were really nice, we had one of the bungalows which was fabulous the double bed could have slept 4 people and the bathroom had his and hers sinks very posh!! The breakfast are very good there's every type of food you can think of, its all buffet so its very easy to eat so much you don't need anything else untill teatime. We had lunch at the hotel twice this was also very good and very reasonably priced. The staff are very friendly and helpfull. I'm sure you'll have a lovely time I wish I was still there. Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the hotel wish I had but if you've got any other questions before you go let me know.
thanks
I have booked a suite so Im sure it will be fantastic.

Can you tell me if they provide beach / pool towels?

Is there an ironing room / service?

What is the gym like?

Was it busy?

Sorry for all the questions but any help would be great
The suites look lovely they were just doing the finishing touches to those when we first arrived so we had a sneaky look. It wasn't to busy there was never any problems getting a sunbed or anything like that. They do provide beach towels they had left us some in our room, our room also had a fridge at no extra cost (I know some hotels charge) also tea and coffee making facilities. There is an ironing room and they also provide a laundry service. The gym was ok, maybe a little bit basic but enough for me, my husband is a powerlifter so it wasn't enough for him although he managed to go most days!! The weather was absolutely fantastic the whole time we were there. I am so jealous I want to go back now!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.