UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I would advise at that time of the year your best choice would be Belfast.
Mid to late November the city looks very pretty with the Christmas Lights.
There are plenty of things to do indoors incase its raining. Great choice of restaurants,pubs, clubs and shops.
It will take a 5-10 min taxi ride from the City Airport and 35 mins from the International Airport.
But then I would be biased coming from Belfast :lol: :lol:

Jack
Just to let you know Kinsale is said to be the gourmet capital of Ireland if you are interested in treating her to some gorgeous meals!!! You certainly will be spoiled for choice down there.
one vote each still none the wiser :hmmm but thanks jack & d lite
Kinsale is great and as D lite says there are more great food establishments than you can shake a stick at but I'm not sure how good it would be in November.....there's not much else there besides great countryside. Never been to Belfast but it looks great these days and it would probably offer more to do at that time of year.
Here is a link to my 2 days in belfast, i have not done a review of the hotel yet. I will try later tonight, but the hotel Benedicts was excellent. Massive bedrooms, king size beds and jacussie.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=40123

And the most wonderful food in the hotel restaurant, on and a nice bar downstairs for a lively time.
gone for kinsale £1.04 out and £4.45 back on bmi baby,can,t knock that. :yikes
Where do you fly into ?.

Carol
c&s we fly from manchester to cork
By November Kinsale will be v quiet. If you want to go there, Summer is by far the bast time.

Belfast is not as pretty and has less good restaurants, but would have more buzz in Nov
Kinsale is beautiful. We were in Rye in East Sussex a few years back and it reminded me a bit of Kinsale. It is only about a 20min drive from Cork Airport. You wond even have to go into Cork City. Have a great time. Lots of fantastic Restaurants Blue Haven, Spaniard and my personal favourite Man Fridays. :) :) :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.