Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Bella Berserk
10 Posts
she was going out to marmaris end of June so should be out there now.
im friends with her/him lol on Facebook and was sent an update saying she was due to be back on stage in june.
We were there in June and they were advertising the Bella Berserk show then, so I assume that she/he is there!!
yeah they were advertising it but it was actually sherry and triffle that were doing the shows until bella came out end of june
Got a text from Bella last week him and John arrived on the 29th June the show is in full swing now but he has had a night off due to a sore throat. Sherry Triefell is still there aswell (why I don't know coz he's rubbish), but Bella is the main act.

Steve
Can someone tell me where this show is on in Marmaris please.
If you go to the beach from the Smaller Mcdonalds (not the one near Migros) it is on that row of bars on the beachfront. Can't miss it as it is probably the biggest one on that row, it's an outdoor bar which is part of the Mehtap hotel is has an outdooor stag and you will see big posters advertising the show. Bella is a fabulous act, however the drag act they had on there earlier in the year was the worst I've ever seen.

Steve
hI
Just came back from Icmeler last week and saw bella berserk's first show. I was very disappointed as I had heard he was better than Michael (Stella) at the Harmony bar. This wasnt the case. As for Sherry Trifle and that other awful one with him they were terrible!! Dont get me wrong, Bella was good but when you consider Stella works on his own, he is much better. Needless to say I wouldnt make the bus journey to Marmaris for this show again.
Can I just point out Bella would rather work on his own, it was the bright spark owners who thought it would be a good idea to get those 2 crap drags on aswell. Bella has worked on his own there for 3 years previous to this. He nearly didn't go back this year because he had to work with those 2, but had stopped takeing work on in the UK as he knew he was going away by the time he found out he was working with that crap it was to late and he had no choice but to go as this is how he makes his living. As for comparing Stella to Bella there is no comparison Bella wins hands down for me, they just need to get rid them other 2.

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.