Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I'm wondering if this restaurant has changed its name. When we stayed at the Madeira Centro last Xmas it was called the Monte Sol. We wanted to try it, but it was closed the whole time we were there. May be worth a call to the hotel or restaurant to make sure it's open.

luci :wave
I didn't know the name Luci, I got it off the website.

We fly out tomorrow, so I'll phone when we get there. I'll post my info on here if I find anything useful.
I am staying at the hotel at the moment .I happened to look at the price of the starters just today as they have a menu in the reception for the belvedere and I think the starters went from about 8 euros to about 20 euros.
I am at my brothers in Albia at the moment but if I get chance to get back on the internet tomorrow I will try to get a more accurate reply.
Up to now I cant fault the hotel on anything.
Starters range from 9.5 euros to 16 euros main meals start at 16.5 euros to 25euros
this is from the menu in reception which is only a 2 pager there may be a more extensive menu in the restaurant.
If you are staying at the hotel on Half board you get a 25 euro allowance towards your meal.
I hope this helps
BPSPMC
Thanks very much for that information. Very helpful. I'm glad you're enjoying your trip. (Even with this ghastly weather!!)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.