DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
hi kevin,

great posts, i'm considering a short break this month (august) if any become available. should you see any for 2,3 or 4 nights either for 1,2, or 3 people please post. thanks
Where can you fly from Andy ?????

Robby :wink:
Hi Robby

leeds bradford is my nearest but doncaster, manchester, east midlands are all fairly handy

cheers,
Andy
Not much for 2-4 nights for under £200. Manchester has a few for around the £150 mark for various destinations, and a few for the next few days for around £120. Have a look HERE, and play around with dates and airports. I would suggest you have everything ready and be prepared to go next day.

Best of luck, hope you get fixed up.

Robby :wink:
EDIT: Just a thought, maybe not what you maybe really want, but Ryanair are doing flights to Dublin, from Leeds Bradford, Doncaster or Manchester for £0.01 plus taxes (33.22 return pp all in). Dates available 28/08 and 29/08 - returning on the 31/08. Lots of available flight times as well.
Thanks for the help Robby if I find nothing else i may do Dublin, went to Cork mid sept last year and had a great time.

Andy

edit: I've just found xl flights manc to alicante 3 nights £93 this weekend and thomsons have accomm in palm court apts £3 a night, looks like I'm sorted.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.