Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
costa del sol.but really depends what time of year you go anyway.you have to think what draws you back to benidorm.and what you would miss.ie bars/shops ect.but lots to do in del sol.
you could always do a diy hols.a few days in costa del sol.then drive to benidorm for the last week.one way flights there and back.

ps ibiza is nice.playa den bossa.palm beach hotel fiesta group.super family hotel.
I too would perhaps consider a 2 centre DIY break also, particularily seeing you obviously like Beni alot, why not have a week or a few days at one of the quieter resorts further along the coast, and then finish off the second part of your hols back in Beni so you've got the best of both worlds.

Best Regards - Taggy :)
Why not try Salou?We love Benidorm but we also like Salou. Like Benidorm it has a great theme park...better than the Benidorm one in our opinion. It also has a great promenade which has public toilets and a lovely sandy beach and a safer sea than the Costa Brava which is a shelf and drops very quickly. There are plenty of shops and also a water park.It's good for families and has some good hotels. We stay at the Delfin Park Hotel which is very near the beach and shops and not too far away to get the road train or a taxi to the theme park. I hope this helps .
We went to salou this year and wished we had gone to benidorm... :( soon as we got home i booked for benidorm for next year... : :D only 8 months to go...
:D We went to costa del sol too, and spent the 2 weeks wishing we were in benidorm ( also the same applied to tenerife!)

I can honestly say I have never been anywhere, that can offer the varied entertainment as benidorm can!

So now, I stick to where I know, and love best! :lol:
we to love benidorm and thats my problem we would like to try somewhere different but at same time want to go back to benidorm the only other place we liked was palma nova/magaluf but we went in october 3 years ago mind you not same atmosphere as benidorm we have booked benidorm again for june staying at hotel orange again best hotel we have been to we are thinking of booking somewhere entirely different for nov next year goa but then again i would like to go benidorm again for the fiesta i have thought of going few different places but always change my mind an go back to beni sarah i have pm you :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.