Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
johnny m wrote:
did you just walk into a travel agent and say we want to go to beni, cos they will put you anywhere!!!!

Wasn't me who booked it but apparently it was a good deal all inclusive for 3 days for £65. 4 weeks today. woo hoo!!
Can't go wrong for that price in my opinion - doesn't matter where they put you!
hi we're a groupe of 8 girls going to benidorm from the 26th to 30th for a hen do!! cant wait!! hope there's a lot for us to do?
never been to benidorm in march b4 but theres 16 of us going on a stag do on the 25th to the 27th so if your there during those dates they'll be plenty for you lot to do ;)
Ten of us going on a beano 26th-29th March. It will be our 5th time, allways go that time of year. Weather usually warm but, can be a little chilly in the shade and in the evenings.
10 of us will be in Benidormn next weekend for my mates stag party - fly out Thursday 19th and fly back Sunday 22nd.

Never been to Benidorm so looking forward to this going. We should be easy to spot in our Kilts :cheers
lookig to book a stag do to benidorm in march just wondering if the bars are busy and is there many stag and hen partys at this time of year and whats ther weather like around the middle of march?
We have usually had good weather middle of March.Loads of stagg and Hen party groups.
Weather is a mixed bag Steven, but there are loads of bars open, & quite a few stag & hen do's going on.
Thanks Helen can any one else say the same just wanting to know whether its all old people or is there young people aswell?
I was there with Helen a few weeks ago and TBH we didn't feel we were the right age. I think to get the best out of Beni you either have to be in the 17-30 age group or drawing your pension. We were in between :D Before anyone has a go- My opinion only!
Shirley - I'll be okay then - I start drawing my pension next month. :rofl :tup
YOu'll love it Caz :) So will you Steven. Just the place for loads of beer, girls and fun! Go for it ;)
Single guy travelling alone in March - 17th-20th for a nice little break, lets hope its busy :-)
Should be busy the Fallas falls around the 19th.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.