Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Mari, Half Board usually means bed and breakfast and either lunch or evening meal although if you want lunch in place of the evening meal then some hotels ask that you inform them before hand.

I wouldn't think that any drinks would be included. You only normally get drinks if you are all inclusive or some hotels now offer all inclusive light which means that you get drinks provided but only at meal times.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

You may find if there are only 2 of you that half board is as cheap as an apartment (apart from studio apartments) as they usually base it on 4 people so you end up paying a premium if there are only 2 of you.

Sue :)
What dates in september and what airport you flying from ..Im going in sept 11th but paid no where near that im full board mazza
i am flying out sept 11th also. going H/B,and was a lot less than that.

percy123.
Yeah, half board is bed, breakfast and evening meal. No drinks are included (not even at meal times!). It's a good way to go in a hotel because then you don't feel you're tied to dashing back there for half 12 for your lunch!
i do know what H/B is,and it suit's me fine.no drinks included,so what,i don't drink in hotel much anyway i do enjoy a good drink and prefer to visit various places whilst on holiday.

percy123
Hi percy ... in case of any confusion, I think lisa was replying to mari, who started this topic and was asking what HB included.

David :wave
no problem david,my apologies if i misconstrued comment.

regards percy123.
Hiya! Yeah sorry, I was replying to the original thingy!! Sorry to confuse anyone! :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.