Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
The weather should be perfect. It is far too hot in July and early August but by late August and September it cools down to bearable levels (hotter than it ever is in the UK) while still being sunny. It doesn't really change much until the nights start drawing in, the beach is still busy in October. The sea temperature is at its highest by then as well so it's nice for swimming.
Even though you are AI, don't be tempted to stay in the hotel. One of the main attractions of Benidorm is the night life, don't miss it for the sake of a few free drinks!
ohh many thanks for your reply colin!!!

ohh thats sounds just perfect!!

ohh goodness yea we are going to go out and about , i fancy the water park and the theampark, still a big kid and a boat ride of some sort.

been to beni beofre and love the sq at the night time

many thanks again for your reply

take care faye x
Aqualandia is open until October 12th, which should tell you about the weather they expect. I think we might go on a boat trip this year as well, I keep meaning to do it and somehow never do! Probably take the one along the coast to Calpe because I've been told the Peacock Island trip is a bit disappointing.
Been to Beni a 4 times in Sep/Oct and always found the weather to be really great. Not overpoweringly hot but around 25degrees. Nice and cool of an evening as well. We are off in June/July for 2 weeks and then going again at end of September.
we always used to go on the 3rd week of september we have usually had really hot weather just now and agian you can get some thunder and lightning just have your camera they are brilliant
ohh thats great!! thank u so much for replying!!!
hi we go every september going on 29th sept this year staying at hotel orange cant wait weather always been great you must visit mundomar thats fantastic also go to benidorm island (peacock island ) lovely afternoon out go by boat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.