Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
temperatures around 25 degrees and possible rain showers, thundery, but corfu is like that anyway, ive been there in august and it was torrential rain for a few hours then boiling hot, so its hit and miss really, but expect the odd shower, but still hot and still a lovely place, when it rains it rains as well, all good fun though!
We went to Sidari the first week in October 2008, for a week, it was very hot, no rain at all :D
Going back on the 28th Sept this year for two weeks, hoping for hot weather again :sun2
As I said above its hot, but expect rain in sept and october, expect rain throughout the summer, they have thunder storms quite a lot, that last for a few hours then sunny again, its still boiling hot though, just saying yes they do get rain thats why it's so green, but absolutely lovely and who cares if it rains anyway,your away on hols, 8 days til we go, bring it on, whatever the weather! :sun2
hi does anyone know how much a taxi from sidari to roda will cost thanks.
we went on the 23rd of sep for 2weeks a few years ago and the weather was realy bad we didnt av much sun the whole 2weeks,i wouldnt go the time of year again.but maybe we were just unlucky with the weather.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.